繁體中文
琪派听译培训网为客户提供专业的听译培训服务,还提供各类文档,视频的翻译服务

[学员试译作品] 小猪佩奇 | 从前

   本站不出售任何教学视频,仅提供翻译服务
翻译成本:¥0元
零售价: ¥0元 (支持花呗/信用卡)
教学类别 中文字幕/听译培训学员试译作品/
教学名 [学员试译作品] 小猪佩奇 | 从前
信息编号 ST-17
软件版本
教学时间
如果您有教学或者文档需要翻译,请联系我们的工作人员。
 
SIDEFX | VELLUM CLOTH | H17 MASTERCLASS(Houdini 17 Vellum布料大师课 中文字幕)
[国外优秀影视动画翻译] Nacho薯条广告
[国外优秀影视动画翻译] 短片《疏远》中英文字幕
琪派听译签约小学员 橙子哥训练日常 2019-5-4
电影类 听译/听力/翻译培训教材 Dragon Trainer(驯龙高手2) 分解讲解
   查看更多字幕请按此  
 
    
字幕详细信息介绍
 

CG教学翻译网听译培训学员 田斌 的听译作品。(指导老师:吴枫)

田斌 2015年9月加入听译培训 本作品是 田斌 第一部试译作品

吴老师评:虽然是儿童动画片,但听译的也很不错,全文几乎没有需要修改的地方,已经达到影视字幕组的听译水平,望再接再厉,将英语学习与听译实践坚持下去。

 
 

小猪佩奇(英文名:Peppa Pig)是由英国阿斯特利贝加戴维斯(Astley Baker Davis)创作、导演和制作的一部英国学前电视动画片。 故事围绕她与家人的愉快经历,幽默而有趣,藉此宣扬传统家庭观念与友情,鼓励小朋友们体验生活。 由英国E1 Kids于2004年5月31日发行首播后其动画片已于全球180个地区播放,至今共播出4季

下载地址:链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFw1xIh 密码:4mmb 解压密码www.gbstuff.com

 

 
 

田斌 听译文字

I'm pepa pig
我是小猪佩奇

This is my little brother George
这是我的弟弟,乔治

This is Mummy pig.
这是猪妈妈

and this is Daddy pig.
这是猪爸爸

Pepa pig
小猪佩奇

The Olden Days.
昔日

Suzy sheep has come to play at pepa's house.
小羊苏西去佩奇家玩

Hello, Suzy
你好,苏西

Hello, Pepa.
你好,佩奇

I've got something to show you.
我有东西给你看

look. what is it?
看。这是什么?

it is a photograph, who do you think it is?
这是张照片,你觉得是谁呢

oh, it's a baby sheep.
噢,这是一只羊宝宝。

it's me.
是我

you are not a baby
你才不是个宝宝呢

it's an old photo when I was a baby.
这是我还是婴儿时候的照片

Don't be silly, suzy.
别傻了,苏西

In the olden days, you were a baby too, pepa.
你以前也是个婴儿,佩奇

No, I wasn't
我才不是呢

yes you are, ask your mummy
你当然是,不信你问你妈妈

Mummy pig is working on a computer.
猪妈妈在电脑旁工作

Mummy, hello, peppa,
妈妈,好啊,佩奇

Suzy is talking nonsense.
苏西在胡说八道

No, I'm not.
我才不是呢

She said in the olden days I was a baby.
她说我以前是个婴儿。

Well, you were, pepa.
你以前是婴儿,佩奇

look, here is some photos on the computer.
瞧,电脑上有些照片

who do you think that is?
你认为这是谁?

It's baby Alexander.
这是亚历山大还是婴儿的时候

Baby Alexander is pepa's cousin
婴儿亚历山大是佩奇的表弟。

no, that is you as a baby pepa.
不对,这是你婴儿时候的照片。

Baby pepa
婴儿佩奇

somebody sounds like they are having fun.
听起来有人很开心

look, daddy, that's a picture of me as a baby.
瞧,爸爸,这是我婴儿时候的照片。

I remember it well.
我记得很清楚

it was taken on our first day in this house.
这是我们搬到这个房子里的第一天拍的

what do you mean?
你在说什么

when you were little, we moved into this house.
你小的时候,我们搬到了这间房子里。

we brought all our things on top of our car.
我们用车顶把我们所有的东西都搬到这里。

Mummy pig brought some pictures up.
猪妈妈将一些照片挂起来。

Daddy pig put up the shelf.
猪爸爸安装架子。

and grandpa pig made us a lovely flower garden.
猪爷爷为我们做了一个可爱的花园

where is grandpa's lovely flower garden now
猪爷爷可爱的花园现在在哪里

Daddy pig looked after it.
猪爸爸负责打理它的

we had the wrong kind of soil for flowers
我们这里的土不适合种花

oh. and anyway you need somewhere to play.
噢,总之你们需要地方来玩耍。

you and suzy loved playing in the garden.
你和苏西喜欢在花园玩耍。

wes suzy best friend of me in the olden days?
苏西和我以前是好朋友吗?

yes, you and suzy have always been best friends.
是的,你跟苏西一直都是最好的朋友

In the olden days, did Suzy and me jumping up and down in the muddy puddles.
苏西和我以前会跳泥坑吗?

No , peppa, you were babys
不会,佩奇,你们是婴儿

you couldn't even walk.
路都不会走

oh, what did we do.
噢,那我们做什么呢?

you cried, you burped, and you laughed.
哭啊,打嗝啊,笑啊

we were babies, baby Suzy, baby Pepa.
我们是婴儿,婴儿苏西,婴儿佩奇

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa

soon after that, you were toddlers.
在那之后,你们很快就成了幼儿

and where was George?
乔治当时在哪里?

he was a baby in my tummy.
他还是我肚子里的一个小婴儿

yes, you were in my tummy, George.
是的,乔治,你当时是在我肚子里

you've got a big tummy, Daddy.
爸爸,你的肚子好大

is there a baby in there?
里面是不是有个婴儿。

oh, no, pepa, this tummy is pure muscle.
噢,不是的,佩奇,我的肚子里全部是肌肉

and so George was born.
接着乔治就出生了。

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa

and Granny and Grandpa give George a very special present.
奶奶和爷爷送给乔治一个很特别的礼物。

can you guess what it was?
你能猜到那是什么吗?

Mr. dinasaur.
恐龙先生

that's right

and you and Suzy were running and jumping around.
你和苏西到处跑啊跳啊

then one day you saw something amazing.
有一天你发现了一个很神奇的东西

Muddy puddle
泥坑

Pepa, if you jump in muddle puddles
佩奇,如果你想跳泥坑

you must wear your boots.
就必须穿靴子

you loved jumping up and down in muddy puddles
你以前喜欢在泥坑里蹦蹦跳跳

I still do.
我现在还是喜欢。

let's take a photo now.
现在我们来拍张照

pepa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇喜欢在泥坑里蹦蹦跳跳。

pepa has always loved jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
佩奇一直喜欢在泥坑里蹦蹦跳跳。

 
 
 






 
友情链接 : |CG艺术共和国 |空行动画
 
Gnomon字幕
112211
地址: 广东省广州市番禺市广路祈福新村   邮编:511495
客服电话:86-20-34771565  客服QQ:1355398  客服微信(请扫右方二维码)
copyright © 2009-2019 琪派听译培训网  |  
法律声明:本站提供笔译,听译,口译等翻译服务,提供笔译/听译等培训服务
本站对出售的培训教学产品拥有自主知识版权